Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Who is 'Than...what I won't do in this blog...

I won't get political or religious on you (except today) on this blog as I have other avenues to express that side of me but I think it is only fair that you have an idea of who I am ....so I will share with you an important part of me, I am a Christian (I believe in God, Jesus and Jesus Christ), some may say a liberal one, so be it, and here are my basics:


  • First and foremost I believe God Is Love, period, and I don't mean this as God gives Love, but that we ALL should strive to reflect his Love everyday, every moment.


  • Next I believe judge ye not lest ye be judged. We are not judge and jury, only God is.
  • I believe in the 10 commandments, and I don't believe they were written on a sliding scale, one is not worse (or better) than another.
  • I believe we are all struggling with at least one of them, even our most revered Christian leaders, and if they are worth anything they would agree. I believe if you are not, you would no longer be here.
  • I believe our struggles are between us and God, and are no one else's business. Only we will have to "face the music" if there is any to face....
  • I believe we are here on a road to learn and grow and to be the best God Like human being we can possibly be and to help others if need be and if asked. And that help should come in a loving, sharing, giving and fair package, all four, not just one or two, but all four.
That's it. And I struggle with it everyday, which I believe is the purpose of this life. Whether you do or not, well that's fine....it's your life to live, so go live it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment