Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are you tired of all the negative news? I know I am, and I fear that even the world where I could go for positive notes has gone a bit negative... the blog world. Many bloggers I follow seem to have decided to become self help writers, and instead of making me feel better they make me feel like I am not doing enough.  Rather than saying "hey you can do it!", they are saying "hey are you doing enough?", are you climbing high enough, putting yourself out there enough, doing what is right enough. Yeah, sometimes I do need a push, but many times I just need someone that says "you can do it, now go, get it done". I prefer inspiration over a crack on the head.

And I prefer my inspiration to be well...inspirational. Amanda Hite is the type of person I turn to for true inspiration. This is a few years old, but still one of my favs....


Such a powerful speaker, who supports a fabulous non-profit, Share Our Strength: (http://www.strength.org/.)

So all you bloggers out there, stop knocking me on the head and start inspiring me. There is enough bad news in the world, I don't need someone to make me feel bad, I need someone to make me feel like I can make a difference. And while I am at it, I will work hard at being inspirational instead of self help.


No comments:

Post a Comment